Saturday, May 10, 2008

Taylors Cupcake Challenge


Sorry for the lack in posts this week. We are in the middle of lots of home improvement projects both inside and outside. I wonder, do they ever end. I wanted an old house to fix up, but I had no idea how much work it would be.
This is a card I made for Taylors cupcake challenge. I just got this stamp set from Cornish Heritage Farms and could not wait to use it. The cupcake even has sprinkles.
Shara

Stamps; Hugs and Kisses and All in a Row
Paper; Infuse by Basic Grey
Accessories; Dew Drops, Felt and small gems by My Minds Eye.

2 comments:

Richelle said...

Very cute! love the colors and papers! the cupcakes are so cute.

Taylor said...

Absolutely adorable! I love the Kim Hughes cupcakes and your felt border is super cool! Thanks for playing the cupcake challenge!