Thursday, May 1, 2008




Happy May Day, a little late. We made our may baskets and delivered them to family and friends and my daughter loved it. She finally understands to ring the doorbell and run away and we peeked from around the corner to make sure they got it. It's makes for nice memories. But no pictures, I forgot to take the camera, what was I thinking.
Well tomorrow is my sister's 10th wedding anniversary, so here it the card I made for them. Hope they like it.
It's a side pocket card. I used real red cardstock for the base and soft sky designer paper both from SU. I used a Heidi Swap ghost heart and red thickers from American Crafts for the numbers. I stamped the word happy and together in real red ink for Happy everything and yrs are rub-ons from making memories. I used Stamp of Authenticity for the tab and stamped Happy Anniversary from Hugs and Wishes and from all of us is from Family Phrases.
Thanks for looking
Shara

No comments: