Saturday, May 31, 2008

A bella card and {a new car}


Don't you just love the smell of a new car? Well I sure do even if it's not brand new, its still new to me. I got a new, used car today. It was totally unexpected, you know when you just go to look, were not going to buy anything and then something happens and you get to bring it home. I just love it when that happens. I can't believe I totally forgot to take a picture, maybe tomorrow. Ok, ok, on to the card. As soon as I saw bikababeabella, I had to have her and look how cute she is on her bike. Have a great weekend,
Shara

Stamps; Bikababeabella and Stitched BG, SU
Ink; Black Stazon, Cameo Coral, Basic Grey and Close to Cocoa
Paper; Basic Grey and watercolor paper, SU, Basic Grey, Infuse
Accesories; Auqa painter, small gemstones, ribbon, brads

No comments: