Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy National Scrap booking Day!!


Well I hope you all got lots of scrap booking done today. I did not. Our local fire dept. had a pancake feed today with free rides on the fire truck. The kids loved it. Then off to Kearney to eat and do a little shopping. Then I got to rummmage throught a junktique store. I love looking through old things and try to think of new ways to use them. No great finds, just a few things. I will take a picture and post it tomorrow.
This is a layout that I did at a crop a couple of weeks ago. I love how it turned out. The large label is from Jenni Bowlin and I can't get enough of them. Hope you like it.
Supplies:
Paper, KI memories, favorite things collection,
Chipboard letter; Pressed Petals
Rub-ons; Making Memories
Accessories; Journal card; My Minds Eye, Dew Drops, flowers, the Paper Studio and chipboard tag.

No comments: