Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Punch Storage



Today I thought I would share some of my punch storage. The shelf is an old window that my DH added a shelf to and it works great to hold my punches. Then below it is a bar we got from Home Depot in with the kitchen stuff. It works great for me and gets them up off my work area, and I need all the space I can get. We are currently in the process of redoing my scrap book area and can't wait for it to be done. I will share pictures when its done, but it will be a while. All of our home improvement projects are very slow, but oh well they get done eventually. Have a great day,
Shara

1 comment:

Lori Mueller said...

Oh, I love this rustic, decorative, and usable shelving idea for your punches. This is such a KEWEL idea! I saw the original pic on Splitcoast....just LOVE this! TFS!