Saturday, June 28, 2008

I'm Back.







Sorry for the lack in posts. I'm trying to get adjusted to working full time after 3 years of staying home with the kids and watching my niece. It has been an adjustment for us all. My son still does not like doing to daycare, but I hope it will get better with time. So enough about me.
This is a mini chip board album I made for my DH last year for father's day. I really like this stamp for Ruff Day, SU. I used crystal effects and black reinker on his nose to make it look wet.Hope you like it. I do hope to post a couple times a week, but I will have to see how it fits into my family life. Hope to post soon,
Shara

Stamps, Ruff Day and Doodle this, SU
Accessories, giga circle scallop punch, blender pens, crystal effects, ribbon, rubons
Paper, My Minds Eye

No comments: